Don’t Let Yourself Be “Held Hostage!”
Website design is a very complex and confusing industry, and most business owners are usually left with more questions than answers. From choosing where to host your site to what platform to build it on to what is the REAL cost of building and maintaining a website, it’s difficult to make an informed decision.
Have you had any of the following happen to you (or know someone else you has)?
- There are errors or changes that need to be on your website, but you are not able to make them yourself and your web designer is nowhere to be found.
- You have no idea where your site is being hosted or access to vital account information in case of emergency.
- You purchased a low-cost website, only to discover that the site is leased. You do not actually own the site. If you do not pay the monthly maintenance fee, the company that created the site can delete it and effectively destroy all your online marketing efforts.
- We design all of our websites to be owner-updateable using “content management systems. Aside from your web browser, no additional software is required. We even teach you how to make the updates!
- ALL of our websites have owner-updateable sections for blog, news and testimonial articles. This improves the freshness of your website, keeps visitors engaged, and improves your Google search rankings.
- All our customers have their own hosting account.
- We do not lease websites. Once we build your website, you own it. Period.
- We share all of the connection information for your website and supporting services with you and keep the information up to date.
- If you still want us to maintain and update your website, we can do that too!
Our goal at Alternative Marketing Connections is to be as transparent and up-front as possible while provide a solid value to our customers. We hope you will consider us for your next website.
|< Prev||Next >|